News from Nonna: SPRING?

Sunday, March 30, 2008

SPRING?



Everyone always has such neat and profound posts but I find myself in a household with only three dogs and myself for company. Not much meat for stimulation and conversation in that. No children, no spouse, no excitement, no pictures unless I try and "make" an opportunity. So that is what this post is, an opportunity. I took these pictures on Saturday and on Sunday it snowed! Gotta love Colorado....................................

THINK SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

TD said...

I do love spring. The flowers look great. It snowed here in Utah today!

Love ya,
Tracie

JJ said...

Absolutely beautiful! Mine were blooming too and I was so excited...then it snowed.

Sadie Lou said...

those flowers are so pretty! and i do love spring! it brings such nice weather...but not for long for us down in texas. after about one month it is hot and humid! :)

meg said...

That's either a mean teaser or proof that spring WILL eventually come - and stay. It still baffles me that there are places that get snow at the end of MARCH!!! What is that all about?

hornes said...

I wish I could see you more often! I think you are so darling, just like your daughters! Thanks for always being so sweet to me & my family! You are very loved. Mindy Jane