News from Nonna: I've Been Labeled

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I've Been Labeled

One of my friends invited my to go to lunch and I was really excited. I don't get that often, you know conversation from a human! So I meet her at the Olive Garden and low and behold, it is an enrichment activity for the, pardon my language, "Old Farts!" They actually call it the empty nesters, but I call a spade a spade. I guess Relief Society is trying to meet everyones needs and we happen to be lumped into a group. When did this happen to me? When did I become old , cause in my mind I am no where near retirement. It was nice, I mean I didn't have to go home and have an old, cold, hot dog but all the same was it worth the label?

5 comments:

Sadie Lou said...

NO! you are no where NEAR an old fart! i still think you are young and hip! your label is more like cool awesome best hugger and best aunt ever!!! i love you! :)

TD said...

You are not old! At least you had some good food!

Jenny said...

You are only deserving of the label if you actually expelled gaseous odors while eating. Just kidding! I am in the same boat; at church the other day I heard the words, "Ask Sister Scharman, she has been here forever."

PS And no fun was had by anyone in the past week! At least I don't remember any; but then I am an 'old fart'!

Aubrey said...

I still think you are sexy! When are you coming over to play cards?!?!?
Love ya

Jacqui said...

count your blessings...i've been labeled worse things =)