News from Nonna: WELCOME CREED TERRANCE JARDINE!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

WELCOME CREED TERRANCE JARDINE!


Look at all that hair! There was never a Jardine born that came this way. Usually bald and shiny. I think it is Jonathan's color without the weave.:)

He didn't make a sound. I guess he loved having his head rubbed. Must take after his Nonna.


Only time I heard him make a sound. He didn't like having his ears cleaned. He didn't even cry when he got his shots, but this was too much.

Still enjoying the head rub. :) Can you see that he has a fuzzy little back? He is actually fuzzy and I am sure that is after his Uncle Mike. My mom used to take Mike into the Dr. because she was worried. But look how he turned out?




I think he is going to be tall because he has to grow into his feet and toes!


I guess I am fascinated with his hair.
One ecstatic daddy. Jonathan is so happy . He is going to be one good daddy, but Jaimie is going to be an incredible mother. She was amazing yesterday. This family is blessed by having her.

He's ready to talk. Did I mention his hands look like Daddy's. I am not imagining. He is already taking after his namesake.

ADORABLE WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY......................................

He's here!!!!!!!! We are so excited and Jaimie was an absolute trooper. Jonathan even watched the whole thing and cut the cord............................I am just going to put a lot of pictures on and then I will edit this blog when I am not so tired. I am one happy NONNA! with news!!!!!

7 comments:

Jenny said...

WAHOO! WAHOO! What a beautiful baby. I am so glad everything went well. Jonathan, a Dad! WOW! It makes me cry. We are so happy for you. Love you!

TD said...

He is beautiful! Jonathan looks so happy! Wish everyone the best. Love you!

Anonymous said...

You've captured the joy of parenting and grandparenting. Congratulations.
Carol J

Lacey said...

What an adorable baby boy, I'm so glad everything went well. Can't wait to see him. Jonathan looks like a very proud daddy.

Seth Jenson said...

good job jon and jaimie! he looks great!!!!

Sadie Lou said...

aaww he is the most adorable baby i have ever seen! and yes he does have alot of hair!! but he is sooooo cute! i am sooo excited for you guys!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

What a handsome baby!! And Papaw is so proud of that name. Maybe Creed will pass it on------

Good job, Jaimie!!!!