News from Nonna: Anxiously Awaiting

Monday, March 10, 2008

Anxiously Awaiting

I just love blogging!!!!!!! It makes me feel like we all live right next door to each other and know exactly what is going on with our extended family. I love the pictures and so now must really learn how to use the camera and the computer and how to connect all of the cords and keep from blowing something up or loosing Richard's information! Scarey, but thank heavens for Jerianne. I keep her on speed dial.

Jaimie, Jonathan, Laurie, and I are going out to eat tonight. They will be dropping off Chief for me to babysit until Jaimie decides she wants him back. Three dogs is no sweat anymore, but I am sure I will die from a hairball! Then Jaimie checks into the hospital tonight and they start the Pitossin tomorrow morning. I am supposed to have my seventh grandchild, and third boy, by tomorrow evening. His name as of right now, is Creed Terrance Jardine, or Terrance Creed Jardine. I am having a ball watching Jonathan. He has asked Jacqui what the dads are supposed to do. He will stay up at Jaimie's head so as not to take the chance of fainting like his Papaw did! ( A little note for history. Remember my mom and dad were only barely 18 years old when I came into this world. My mom had gone to the hospital and my Grandmother Malone was a nurse. My dad was pacing the halls and I guess that a woman, not my mother, screamed and my dad thought it was my mother and he passed right out on the floor. Grandma called Uncle Bud to come and get Daddy and take him home. So he did. My dad got right back in the car and went back to the hospital. ) Jacqui says it is not time to have two patients so stay up top! This is really some kind of a milestone, it means my son is really grown up and it is almost surreal in a way. So, stay tuned and I will post pictures.

4 comments:

Caryn said...

I can't believe they are finally having their baby! Good luck Jaimie!

Sadie Lou said...

ya ya ya ya!!! i am soooooo happy for jaimie and jon!!! and yes you better post pictures!!! :)

Nic said...

Good luck Jardine's. I hope you got alot of sleep before your little angel comes.

TD said...

I love blogging too. It is a way to keep updated. Tell Johnathan that Jed about fainted when they gave me the epiderol for Casey. (third child you would think that he had the hang of it) The nurse paged someone to bring him some orange juice. Here I am with a needle in my back and they are bringing my husband orange juice and telling him to take it easy and sit down. I also love seeing what books you have read. Neat shelf. Good luck Jardines!