News from Nonna: Once Again “What the Hail!”

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Once Again “What the Hail!”

I just love saying that word and actually getting away with it! So we are sitting quietly yesterday afternoon, playing Canasta with Jacqui, and all of a sudden the dogs start barking and all hail breaks loose. Verlinda Camera 068

Verlinda Camera 065 Verlinda Camera 064

It has come a gully washer and there goes my flowers..Verlinda Camera 071

See my earlier post to understand my dismay…

Verlinda Camera 070

So for the record, we have made snow balls in April, (see Cousin Camp), snowballs in Montana for our reunion in July, and now August. It's a hail of a life, but it's my life! What will October bring? Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Lacey said...

Ok, so we didn't get all that hail (and I love all your references by the way, you are so funny!), but I didn't hear tornado sirens yesterday and I guess one did touch down.

Sariahfied said...

Hey pretty lady!!!!! Please email me at sariahs@live.com so I can send you an invite to my blog!!! I have missed you!
Hugs,
Sariah

Anonymous said...

Okay, tell me once again how wonderful Colorado is!!

Cute, cute post. As long as you spell it "HAIL" I see not reason not to use it!!

Love,
Mom

Michael Malone said...

Damn Hail!