News from Nonna: I SEE THEM…The White Hats That IS

Sunday, August 23, 2009

I SEE THEM…The White Hats That IS

So my last post was a little sad, I was in the slump. Fridays we work in the temple for 10 hours and I saw a lot of white hats:) White hats everywhere, people who are absolutely wonderful and working just because they love the Savior. So today I will be happy again and try to keep out of the slumps.

File:Black mamba first drop.jpg

I never was a good roller coaster rider. I don’t have the stomach for it! Life is like riding on a roller coaster at times. I love the wind in my face, but the drops do me in.

3 comments:

Michael Malone said...

Roller Coasters are the best....here is what you do on the big drops.....stick both arms up in the air. Hold both middle fingers up, take a deep breath and yell at the top of your voice....."HERE I COME!", then close your eyes and enjoy the hang time. The rush lets you know your really alive. Life is all about the ebb and flo dont you think? You have to enjoy it all because its over before you know it.

vk said...

So true my brother, so true, I am learning from you.

Big Sis

Anonymous said...

Oh I love, love, love this post.!!!I wasn't so in love with the previous one! Keep looking "up" and all will be well again

Hugs and kisses from one of the top three places in America to live!

Wish you were here:-)