News from Nonna: Am I OCD?

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Am I OCD?

I have worried a little on occasion if I could possibly, just maybe, or by chance be a little OCD. Not that I think that is all bad, considering I get a lot done, and I love, absolutely love a clean and organized house.


I would love to say that I am a compulsive shopper (be quiet Richard!), that I work out non-stop, that I dress like gangbusters every day, or that I can’t go to sleep unless I have everything done for the week, but alas no. I can just say that I love a clean and organized house.Verlinda Camera 060 Verlinda Camera 061


I think that RIchard has more vitamins than we have food, but those Jardines’ are long-lived……This is one room that I would not want to do without ever again. PANTRY!


Verlinda Camera 062


The spices of life……



So maybe I should try to excell in something besides food!

4 comments:

Lacey said...

I love your pantry! I think I'm the same way but with kids, I just don't have an organized and not always clean house. Got any pointers for me!?

vk said...

Yes, Lacey, you are perfect just the way you are!!!!

The Burkinshaws said...

This looks like heaven on earth to me! Come help me pantry and cabinets look this good...

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you! I will just appreciate them from afar!!

I would ask that you come and organize mine, but I think I may have done that, with nerve-racking results. I do, however, love the special person you are11:-))