News from Nonna: Take Me Out To The Ballgame, Please!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Take Me Out To The Ballgame, Please!












These are our very good friends, the Jensens. They invited us out to see a Rockies game at the beginning of this month. They are really a lot of fun and Carol just so happens to be my visiting teacher. (I hope it wasn't a sympathy invitation!) They love playing cards and are super fun. They are now serving their third mission in the Denver Temple Presidency. They served in California and then as mission president in Boston, following Danny Ainge. We love them both!















Out side of Coors Stadium. What a name, but you know this is Colorado. The evenings here are absolutely beautiful. No humidity which I love and beautiful blue skies, cooler temperatures. I surely miss Kansas City and the green, lush vegetation, but no humidity is nice too. See what a postive outlook I have.













.This is where we ate supper. It was on a balcony over looking Coors Field. I felt a little like the rich and fabulous, ah I mean famous

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Looks like you had fun. We've been there, actually, for the Dodgers but it was fun. Um, so it's been a while, we need to do something.

Lacey said...

oh, and I love the new look, so cute!

Anonymous said...

Who's the babe on the top in the pink?
Carol Jenson