News from Nonna: Hanging Out With My Homies!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hanging Out With My Homies!

Hello from Creed, as he hangs out with his Poppa. We did eventually take off his clothes and let him dangle his feet in the water.
The fountain that empties into Texie's pool.

Jonathan, I'm too old for this. It brings back many a memory. (You all can just hear Jacqui screaming, can't you?)

























It's amazing to think that I have two of my four children living right here in Colorado. The way life is anymore, one is lucky to have anyone, right Mother? But I am grateful. Jacqui and Dave have just moved back after finishing at Ohio State. Dave is now on the road to practicing all of that torture that just puts my teeth on edge!!!! (Pretty good analogy.) I believe that they will probably end up living in Colorado Springs, but that isn't too far for a visit so I am happy. Besdies the Springs are beautiful. Jacqui has started in the Labor and Delivery department at the Littleton Hospital. I think she really misses all of the people in Arizona. Her first day she helped deliver 5 babies, 3 c-sections, so people are continuting to populate......Jonathan and Jaimie, and Creed just live 10 miles up the road and we get to see them quite a lot. Thank you Jaimie, for being so willing to visit the old in-laws. We love it when they come over. Every Sunday we have a Settlers game and a walk with the dogs. I know, they need to get out more.:) So last week, the Jardine's invited us over to swim in Texie's pool. Thanks Texie! It really is a beautiful back yard and we appreciate being able to enjoy it. Jaimie's parents had come in for the fourth and we swam and had dessert. It is wonderful being able to be friends with the in-laws. We love Alan and Laurie. Actually, Laurie and I have a "connection!" We know what each other is thinking. Thank heavens there is another person like me out there....................

These are Creed's grandparents........aren't they fun!!!!

3 comments:

JJ said...

Looks like fun. Are we invited to the next get-together at Texie's pool?

JJ said...

And Creed is an absolute doll. Aunt Nanner wants to hold him.

Jenny said...

You are so blessed. Enjoy! Enjoy! enjoy!