News from Nonna: HERE'S TO ALL OF US FIRECRACKERS!!!!

Monday, July 21, 2008

HERE'S TO ALL OF US FIRECRACKERS!!!!

Didn't I used to change their diapers? What happened?


July is one of the months of birthdays for our family. Navie starts it out by being born on the fourth of July! She really is a firecracker and we all love her. Then comes my mom next being born on the 6th, I blogged about her a little earlier, she also is a firecracker times two........Then comes our newest firecracker Jaimie Lynn Jardine......Her birthday is on the 16th just before mine. We were excited to be able to celebrate with her this year. We are very grateful to have her in our family and she fits in so well, sorry Jaimie. She is beautiful, as are all my girls, and she is sweet, fun, a hard worker, talented, and so good as a mom and wife. I could go on but I must leave some mystery as to how I feel about her, right??????? Happy Birthday Jaimie! We love you!!!!!

4 comments:

TD said...

Happy birthday to you all!

Sadie Lou said...

happy birthday to everyone! and that cake looks really really yummy! :)

the cummins family said...

happy birthday to everyone! i know how july birthdays go. i also have 4 in my family, all between the 1st and 10th. it makes it fun to get together though.

Unknown said...

Happy (late) b-day to you all! I am so glad Jonathon and Mike met and that our families have been able to become friends. You asked about my blog www.mlewisfamily.blogspot.com
I have fun peaking in on yours, makes me really miss having any family around!