News from Nonna: On and On

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

On and On

I haven't blogged in awhile, just so busy with the every day things that are happening here. Last
week, Richard and I went to the cannery, (wet pack) here in Denver. I have been many times, but this time, about 15 of us mixed, stirred, heated, poured, canned, labeled, boxed, 5,000 cans of Tomato Soup, for the humanitarian efforts. It was really a lot of fun, but I will wait a few months to have tomato soup again. We have been working on the playhouse still, going to church, giving lessons, doing vting, cleaning house, exploring with Jacqui and the list goes on and on. We are waiting on Jenny and Paul to drive by on their way to Idaho, and start our first night as ordinance workers in the temple on Friday. I teach RS on Sunday and so I continue to study. Anyway, just to let you know why my blog has suffered. But I still love reading everyone elses.

4 comments:

Caryn said...

So fun V!!! Be sure to tell our Grandparents (earl & audrey) hello for us if you see them at the temple!

When are you coming to AZ?????

TD said...

Hope you have alot of fun with Jenny! I hope that I will get to see her also.

meg said...

Mom and dad might have just stopped by, but you were the highlight! Mom can't give up her "Verlinda fix" - no matter what!

Sariahfied said...

Hey pretty lady! I switched my blog to private, so if you want e-mail me at sariahs@live.com and I will invite you! Love, Sariah