News from Nonna: I'm In Heavy Like!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm In Heavy Like!

Have your ever just loved some inanimate object? I now can say that about my new Dyson. I love it. Where has it been all of my vacuuming life? My mother had given me her old vacuum years before I left KC. I'm grateful, it is hard to pick dog hair up off of the carpet by hand. Thank you mother. I diligently used it weekly and it has broken almost as many times. My Frugal husband would send away for new parts and proudly present me with a "good as new," vacuum. I smiled for a few years of this and then began to get a little upset. By now I would think that a new vacuum would be in order. Low and behold we have now accumulated enough points on our American Express (your welcome Richard, glad to help out), to get a new vacuum. We chose the ANIMAL by Dyson and boy what a sucker! I vacuumed one day with my old one and then the next with my new best friend and got a whole tube of dirt. There are actually lines in my carpet. Nothing is prettier than that except a new mowed lawn of course. So hats off to whoever has the smarts to make my life wonderful!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Caryn said...

Oh, I do love a good Dyson. The Beck's have one and I purposefully make messes so I can use it. It is the cleanest cleanest vacuum ever. I have secretly been trying to break my current vac so I can get a new one. Shhhh, don't tell Rusty!

Jacqui said...

someday i might actually get mine out of the box. I'd hate to get it dirty! i'll just use yours =)

Jenny said...

Wow! A new vacuum. I can't imagine!