News from Nonna: How Do You Spell Relief?

Monday, June 16, 2008

How Do You Spell Relief?

Flowers from my garden, aren't they beautiful? Now I know why my Grandmother Malone loved having pictures of her flowers.......
An adoring look from her husband?


Our waterfall in the back yard. It is so nice outside right now.Poppa hanging out with his favorites, just kidding, he doesn't like the dogs!

Now this is his favorite. Creed is really liking to visit the grandparents, we love it!

Speaking of muscles, Jaimie shows hers off..............................................

Now that's a muscle Jonathan. My granddaddy used to show his muscle and say, "Jump up on that baby and crow!"Creed wants to know if he is going to have to suffer with Poppa's sense of humor his whole life?


Don't you just want to eat him?

I spell it, Whew, my talk is over! Isn't it funny when you have to do a presentation of any kind your whole week is spent in anxiety? Richard and I got to talk on Father's Day but we were assigned a topic. Of course, knowing me I can turn any topic into a road I need to take :) So, I spoke about the faith of our fathers. I got the opportunity to go through many memories in my mind all week long. Although I don't have an LDS heritage, I think mine is pretty darn remarkable. Anyway, I am so blessed to come from the family line that I do. I have many heroes to look up to and with my new information from the NewFamilySearch, I can just envision those who came before me. Their blood runs in my veins. I wouldn't be what I am today (in a good way) without those who came before me. I am grateful and hope my children and grandchildren can say the same about me.
Papaw watching over his little ones, who someday

will probably be bigger than he is!

3 comments:

TD said...

I am glad that someone else gets a weeks worth of anxiety for a talk. I need to get with you and learn some of the new geneology things that you can do. I can not trace one side of my family.
Your kids and grandkids have so many good things to say about you. They are lucky to have you!

Sadie Lou said...

he is sooooooo cute! and i love his red chubby cheeks! say hi and give a love to gracie for me! :)

Jenny said...

I love your pictures. That baby is absolutely beautiful. Wow! He is a cutie. Love you!