News from Nonna: THIS IS MY FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

THIS IS MY FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR!













Well, I am finally back from the "cool" Arizona heat and into the full swing of Autumn which is my favorite time of year. We are sleeping with our windows open and the air conditioner is a thing of the past. I love the smell of the air and the cool breezes on your face and the incredible beauty that is starting to unfold all over. Each leaf that turns a new color is like a reborn flower and I love it. I have put up my Fall and Halloween decorations and have decided that I will have a Halloween Party this year! I want to live! (I think that is from some movie but who knows.)

3 comments:

JJ said...

Wow! That is simply stunning - all of it! It's like you invited the outdoors in and it is gorgeous! I am very impressed. I will have to post photos of my Fall/Halloween decorations tonight if I get a chance. A job well done! I wish we could attend your Halloween party...

Sadie Lou said...

that is so beautiful and i love it! and someday when i have my own house you will make a wreath for me okay! :) you are so good at it:)

zippity-do-da said...

Yous got da skills! I think I have to live somewhere else to be excited by the whole season thing. I do so miss the colors and the smells and that cripness in the air. Maybe you could come decorate for me and we could pretend that Texas is not hot and muggy.