News from Nonna: Everything But the Kitchen Sink........

Monday, October 6, 2008

Everything But the Kitchen Sink........

How much longer do you think I will fit, Nonna?
Am I on film?????

We are so blessed to have Creed and his folks living by us. It is our first grandchild that we get to enjoy on a weekly basis. It is so fun to watch him grow and learn new skills it seems like every week. One of my favorite things to do is to give him a bath in the kitchen sink...........That's the way they used to do in the "olden" days kids! He loves to splash and I love to wash him and then lather him with lotion. Aren't nonna's crazy? Bonding, right Creed?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved your new blog entrys. You have a special way of stating things. You are "SPECIAL"!!

Seeing Creed in the kitchen sink brings back a lot of memories. Wish we had a picture of every child we have bathed in the kitchen sink. Starting with you, maybe!! Wouldn't they be fun to see!!

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Look at those pecks! They are already bigger than daddies.

meg said...

I'm so glad that you thought to take pictures of your "experience" in Idaho. I just wish I could've come with my lable maker and some plastic bins (it's just not organizing without them).

Okay, so we were making conversation with the girls and Mike asks them where they want to go for summer vacaion. The first answer was, "Aunt Verlinda's house!" I guess our little pit stop make quite an impression! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Verlinda-
I love reading all about the Jardine family, congratulations on all the additions to your family. It doesn't seem that long ago when Jacqui and I were just 2 peas in a pod and sometimes I forget that we have grown up.
Love
Marti