News from Nonna: TRICK OR TREAT........YOU DECIDE!

Monday, October 22, 2007

TRICK OR TREAT........YOU DECIDE!
























Well, what a surprise as I had just recovered from the last Sabbath Day, to wake up and see this! I am in charge of sharing time and have to be to church so you should see me driving in the "thicker than pea soup," weather. It is the 21st of October and what in the world has happened? So much for the fall leaves, but really, isn't it beautiful? We were out trying to shake the snow off of the leaves of our big (ha,ha) trees. I am sure it will melt and be back in the 60's again. We can only hope that there is snow for Christmas or else Janae will be very angry.........................................

I have not written all week because I have been making curtains! Yes, I borrowed Jaimie's sewing machine and set to out to make my den look a little more complete. Of course, as soon as the sewing machine saw me the tension jumped and away we went. I will take pictures and let you know how everything turns out. Martha Stewart I am not but maybe "Mattie" Stewart will be good enough.............................



















6 comments:

Sadie Lou said...

oh i am soooooo jealous! i wish we had snow here! and it is only october. but a big cold front did come in today and with be here all week! i went out this morning and i went out side this afternoon and the temperature had dropped like 20 degrees!!!! i would love to see your curtains!

Sadie Lou said...

oh i love your new blog:)

zippity-do-da said...

There are always new suprises. How was your sharing time? I think I will sing "Once there was a snowman" for singing time next week in honor of you! You make me want to make things!

Amy said...

Hi Sister Jardine, this is Amy Royer! I found your blog- how fun! Look at all that snow. I was wondering if I could get your address. I would like to send you invite to our art opening here at school. I am graduating this semester and I have an art exhibit going up for our 'final show'. Anyway, my email is lonks98@yahoo.com or roy05003@byui.edu.

Sadie Lou said...

oh and treat pleas2! hehe :)

JJ said...

I love the curtains. Who knew you were a seamstress along with everything else - not a talent you passed on, by the way. My house is next!