News from Nonna: DAVID RUSSELL BAER OUR NEWEST BLESSING!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

DAVID RUSSELL BAER OUR NEWEST BLESSING!









We are so excited, grateful, happy, blessed and just plain overjoyed to add out newest son to our family. David Russell Baer is wonderful and we couldn't be more excited. He is cute, so much fun, loving, spiritual, family oriented, smart as the dickens, and I think he even likes us. How much better could it get? He comes from a wonderful family and they even reside in Denver. I am holding my breath...............He is an oral surgeon right now and is deciding whether or not to continue on to being a Maxial Facial Surgeon. Maybe there will be hope for me! He is at Ohio State right now in an internship and deciding what to do next. All I know is that I can feel Jacqui getting a little closer to me in geography. I am keeping my fingers crossed. We love you Dave.........................

Jacqui had met him about a year and a half ago, because of Jonathan. Long distance dating is rough and frustrating and so they have been friends off and on and now it is eternally on. They got engaged in New York City in December and plan to be married in the Denver Temple in April. I think he has a week off! We are so blessed and grateful to the Lord for His kindness. We will keep you posted!










2 comments:

Sadie Lou said...

ya ya ya!!! i am so excited for them! congrads!!! and jacqui is so pretty! :)

the cummins family said...

Hey Ver,
It's Julie(Diane's daughter). My mom gave me your blog. I just wanted to say Hi! and Congrats to Jacqui! It's so nice to keep up on everything. It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I'm trying to get my mom set up for a blog. Hopefully soon. It's a great way to communicate. Plus I love to see all the pictures of everyone. Love Ya!