News from Nonna: ALL DECKED OUT AND READY TO GO!

Friday, December 7, 2007

ALL DECKED OUT AND READY TO GO!












I have finally finished decorating the house for Christmas. You know that I wanted it to look good and feel like home because all of my children and grandchildren and parents will be here for the holidays. I am so excited. As a point of reference, all of the kids that marry into the family do so on a schedule. One year is our Christmas all together and the next year it is Thanksgiving. So I have been looking forward to this all year. I have finished getting everyone's gifts and my office is full of presents to wrap. I am anxious for the fun, memory making, laughing, cooking, snuggling, games, and togetherness to begin. Here are a few shots of the house. Now if I could just get the outside decorated. Richard's disability, (broken wrist) is causing all sorts of problems :( He really is useful and handy. You don't realize what you've got until it's gone!

1 comment:

Sadie Lou said...

oh my goodness your decorations are beautiful! you did an awesome job!!! and oh do those bears on the stairs bring back good memorys! i still remember those bear all lined up on the stairs down to the basement in you kansas city house!i wish i could come!
love you:)